This is my honest Speechelo Review. I’ve been getting emails from readers of this blog to check it out and tell my honest opinion. So, to cut the fluff, here’s what I think of Speechelo, text to speech software.
– Name: Speechelo
– Type: Software
– Category: AI Text-to-speech
– Cost: $47 One time fee
– Official website: speechelo.com
For many video content creators, the idea of using their own voices to speak over the video is an uncomfortable one. Whether it is for an educational presentation, a marketing video, a sales video or just for the pleasure of making content, when it comes time to add commentary or other such voiceover features, insecurities often stop them from adding that crucial layer.
Hiring a voiceover professional is one way to get around this, but often they are quite expensive and take a lot of time to complete the project. An inability to comfortably speak fluent English or not having the proper equipment for recording may also stand in the way.
Speechelo aims to solve these problems by giving content creators another option for voiceovers through an AI system. This Speechelo Review will help you get a better understanding of its functions to determine if it is right for you.
Speechelo Review – Table of Contents
Since this Speechelo Review is kind of huge, you might want to jump around each section using this handy table of contents below.
What is Speechelo?
Speechelo is a text to speech software that allows content creators to put a voiceover atop their videos without having to enlist the help of another person. It provides a text-to-speech service that uses a computer-generated voice to speak the content without it sounding like an AI. There are more than 60 human-sounding voices to choose from, each one realistic enough that it’s virtually impossible to tell that the voiceover is not a human, but a computer.
There are a number of features that make Speechelo a popular option for creating voiceovers for videos. Through this product, you can turn any text at all into speech in a natural and smooth way that sounds just like an actual person speaking. Outside of that main functionality, Speechelo comes with a suite of other benefits.
- VOICEOVERS FROM DIFFERENT GENDERS. With Speechelo, you can choose a voice tone and register that reflects your own gender to give it a more natural sound. In doing so, your viewers who know your gender will simply assume it is your voice.
- A VARIETY OF VOICES. There are more than 30 human-sounding voices to take advantage of as opposed to some other text-to-speech services that instead of sound robotic and computer-like. With the variety of voices available to you, you can find the one that sounds the most natural when reading your content for the best effect.
- ADDS INFLECTIONS. One of the defining features of a language is the inflections that are used when speaking. Without them, even natural speech sounds robotic. Speechelo is the only text-to-speech service that provides inflections to ensure its natural sound.
- AVAILABLE IN 24 LANGUAGES. Many of the most commonly spoken languages are available through Speechelo with 24 to choose from including English.
- THREE AVAILABLE TONES. The AI will read the text in whatever tone you specify such as a serious tone, a neutral tone or a happy one.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ANY VIDEO SOFTWARE. Programs like Adobe Premiere, Camtasia, Audacity, iMovie, and other such services work seamlessly with Speechelo.
How Speechelo Works
Speechelo has a simple design that makes it easy to add in your own audio files of voiceovers generated by the text to speech software. It can be done in only a few seconds through a few simple steps. See below to understand how Speechelo text to speech software works.
- INPUT THE TEXT. To begin, simply input the text into the program that you wish for it to read as a voiceover. There is a text editing option that will allow Speechelo to check the text and then punctuates it properly and automatically. In doing so, it helps to optimize the sound to make it the most natural it can be.
- CHOOSE THE LANGUAGE AND YOUR PREFERRED VOICE. Pick from the list of 24 languages for the voiceover to take place after previewing how it will sound. To make it even more natural, after you choose the language, you can edit in long pauses and even the sounds of breathing to further its natural sound.
- CREATE THE VOICEOVER. After you’ve done the above steps, the software will create the voiceover audio track using the settings you have given it. After it is generated, you can play around with the results in order to create a more natural-sounding result. You can change the languages and voiceover with the other.
- DOWNLOAD THE AUDIO FILE. Once you are satisfied with the result, you can download the file directly and then add it to your marketing program and beyond to be used as you see fit.
There are many languages for you to choose from depending on your target audience, each with different options as to the gender or even the age the voice sounds like. The languages and their available genders are vast, some with more than one voice option to give it personality. They are as follows:
- Arabic, female
- Australian English, female
- Australian English, female
- British English, male
- British English, female
- Bulgarian, female
- Hebrew, male
- Hungarian, male
- Indian English, female
- Icelandic, male
- Vietnamese, female
- Polish, female
- Polish, male
- Saudi Arabia, female
- Spanish Mexican, female
- Spanish Mexican, male
- Spanish US, female
- Spanish Albano, male
- Spanish, male
- Spanish, female
- Cantonese, female
- Croatian, male
- Czech, male
- Danish, female
- Danish, male
- Dutch, female
- Indonesian, male
- Italian, female
- Italian, male
- Japanese, female
- Korean, female
- Portuguese Brazil, male
- Portuguese Brazil, female
- Portuguese, female
- Portuguese, male
- Swedish, female
- Turkish, male
- Turkish, female
- US English, female
- US English, male
- US English, male child
- Finnish, female
- French, female
- French, male
- German, female
- German, male
- Greek, male
- Malaysia, male
- Mandarin, female
- Mandarin, male
- Norwegian, male
- Norwegian, female
- Romanian, female
- Russian, female
- Russian, male
- Taiwanese, female
- Tamil, male
- Telugu, male
- Thani, female
- Slovak, female
- Slovenia, male
There are different tiers of pricing for you to choose from beginning with the standard. This gives you the basic features this program has to offer, but you can double those features by upgrading to one of the premium packages they have available.
- Speechelo Price: In order to use Speechelo, you pay $47 one time fee.
- Speechelo PRO Price: In order to use Speechelo PRO, you pay $47 every three months for a total of $100 per quarter, and you can cancel it at any time.
- Speechelo Tube Price: Speechelo Tube is an addon to the suit that costs $37 with a one-time payment.
Speechelo vs. Speechelo PRO
What is the reason for the price difference in the different packages? There are a few defining features exclusive to both. Let us compare the two.
Speechelo Pros & Cons
- The user interface is easy to use with a functionality that allows you to begin transforming text to speech in just a few clicks
- Supports various languages but not as many as Speechelo Pro
- Can be run using code, poly-API from Amazon, or Google API
- Adjust the pitch level, volume, emphasis, and even breathiness in the speech.
- Accent and quality of some languages (such as French) leave something to be desired for some users
- The number of languages in this particular version is limited.
- Text to speech is limited to only 7000 words.
Speechelo PRO Pros & Cons
- Offers double the voices that Speechelo offers to allow you to customize the result further with more than 60 voices to choose from
- Create longer voiceovers that are over 7000 characters, which is the limit put in place with the standard Speechelo version
- Music tracks and other background sounds are available to make the audio track more complex, including motivational songs, cinematic tracks and upbeat music
- The commercial license feature allows you to sell the voiceovers that you create within the program for others to use
- You get tied to a recurring expense
Speechelo PRO Upgrade: Is it Worth it?
Because of the differences in the two versions, some consider it worth it to pay a little extra. After all, since the goal is to create a voiceover that has a natural sound, the ability to customize the finest details of it really goes a long way.
Being able to add not only inflection and emphasis but also music and other background sounds when using the PRO version will also have it standing out and sounding more realistic and complex.
Having more voices to choose from will also give you ways to customize the output in a way that feels more natural.
Beyond that, not having a limit on the amount of text you can create voiceover tracks with at once is more time effective and convenient. With the standard package, you can only create voiceovers with text below 7000 characters, which really isn’t that much if you are hoping to emphasize the features of it without leaving anything out.
A longer voiceover track will therefore allow you to create longer videos at one time without having to create several and then stitch them together.
Finally, the commercial license feature will even help you save money in the long run by selling off some of the voiceovers on freelancing sites you’ve created to other users on the site in a way that you cannot do with the standard version.
In doing so, this could eventually offset some of the cost of the product itself; think of it as a small discount that keeps on coming the more you use it.
💡 Selling voiceovers on freelancer platforms, such as Fiverr, is a very lucrative business – especially when you can offer voiceovers in foreign languages such as German, Italian, Greek, Arabic, etc. With an average selling price of 60 USD per voice-over, imagine how much money can be made.
If you are not yet convinced on how natural Speechelo’s voiceovers sound, just listen to the samples below and make up your own conclusions.
If you want to listen to more Speechelo voice-over samples, visit the official Speechelo website, scroll around the middle of the page and check the samples.
Currently there are around 20 voice samples in Hindi, Russian, Danish, Norwegian, German, English, English (British), Turkish and many more.
In this section I gathered some of the most frequently asked questions I get from people I recommend Speechelo to.
I recommend visiting Speechelo’s official website if you can’t find an answer to your quesion here.
What Others Say About Speechelo
I’ve searched Facebook groups for Speechelo Reviews and found some that I ”sense” are true and not paid by the creators. This is a sample from the many reviews you can find online. I suggest to always do your own research.
If you are looking for another option outside of Speechelo, there are a few alternatives you can take advantage of, including Amazon Polly, iSpeech, Vidnami and Talkia. Have a look below to see what they have to offer.
Amazon Polly does the basics in terms of text to speech. It offers different speech synthesis options that you can alter depending on your needs. You can choose between one of the Standard Text to Speech voices or the Neural Text to Speech voices in order to get the results you’re after. You can then choose the type of format you want the final output to be downloaded for your convenience.
iSpeech not only allows you to create text to speech audio for your voiceovers in a natural way, it gives you the option to download various open-source speech SDKs in order to customize them even further. With the IVR prompts, you can more quickly create and then download the text-to-speech tools and features you need to make the final results something that stands out.
Vidnami is a program that also includes the ability to create your video content right inside of it without needing a separate program. You can use it to make videos quickly for blog posts, social media, sites, instant ads, online courses, influence videos, property listings, and more. There are some royalty-free tracks available to enhance your videos without having to create your own if you’re in a hurry. Professional, trendy videos such as top ten lists are made easy through this program.
Ideal for those who are not fluent in the language in which they want the content delivered or simply for those who don’t want to do a personal voiceover, Talkia is an easy-to-use, swift program that will have you churning out content in no time. It can be used on both Windows and Mac operating systems, so anyone will have access to it. It is available in various languages, such as Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, French, English, German, Spanish, and many more.
Speechelo typically stands out among the top text-to-speech programs around and is a good option for anyone looking to create voiceovers for their videos.
I highly recommend it for freelancers or for people who want to start earning extra money through freelancing.
The price tag is not high, although if you want to harness the full power of Speechelo you’ll have to get your hands the PRO version which has a recurring fee attached to it.
Speechelo is one of the tools I am not afraid of recommending to other people. Be aware though, only purchase Speechelo from its official website and not from any bogus websites that may offer discount coupons etc.
What about you? What do you think about Speechelo? Let me know in the comments section below and let us start a conversation.
FREE VIDEO EXPLAINS HOW TO EARN $138.61 PER DAY PASSIVE INCOME USING THE OPL METHOD..