When you start building your website, one of the most important things to watch out for is the design it will have.
There are many agencies that offer unique b2b web design and implementation for business websites that will definitely help you to spread your vision.
Of course, your focus should be on agencies that have experienced developers that can take over the website design and development (if possible) for businesses, organizations, freelancers, and startups and not from agencies that offer the lowest price tag.
Two Ways Of Designing Your Website
Buy a professional template
You can choose from a plethora of ready-made templates created by professionals around the world. The right agency will help you choose the appropriate template that will contain all the elements that are considered important in the construction of your website.
A web design/development agency that has years of experience in web design, will share its knowledge with you to make the best possible choice that will present the best aspects of your business.
Choosing a professional template is clearly more economical and takes less time to create a website.
Design a new template for you only.
Web design agencies that employ experienced web developers can create a unique template for your website. They will analyze the requirements of your website and design in loving collaboration with you and they will design and build the template for your website as you imagine it.
The design of your website will be unique and created exclusively for you. Of course, it will connect to the Customer Management System (CMS) of your choice (popular CMS are WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla) so you can refresh and change your website whenever you need.
In this option the cost of construction will go up significantly and the delivery time will increase.
What is the Best CMS
Looking back over a period of 10-15 years, the traditional building of a Web page required HTML code writing, CSS formatting, and perhaps using JS scripts for extra functionality. The site was loaded with enough content in which we put as many keywords as possible, and that was it! We could easily have a successful online presence.
It is obvious that the traditional solution of building websites with HTML files is long past. The necessary condition for a successful Web page is the use of a Content Management System (CMS).
The news here is good since there are dozens of implementations, but it takes time and attention to choose the right system.
Which CMS suits my needs?
Of the dozens of CMS circulating, we will look at the 3 most popular: WordPress, Joomla and Drupal. Before you enter the process of analyzing the pros and cons of each CMS, it is very important to answer the following questions:
- What content will my website contain?
- What resources are available for its development and maintenance?
- Who will update the content of the website?
- How many content administrators are required?
WordPress supports over 60 million websites at the time these lines are written, and over 160 million downloads have been made. By comparing this data with its competition, we can comfortably say that it is the most popular CMS in the world.
Ease of use is the main advantage of this success since the technical knowledge required is relatively low. The WordPress platform comes with a huge variety of free themes and add-ons, which can extend its functionality to meet all needs.
It is worth mentioning that it is supported by a huge open community from which you can get information about troubleshooting, setups etc. It is likely that a user will have already encountered a corresponding need or problem with you, so solving most problems requires a simple Google search.
The success and huge spread of WordPress has also caused its greatest weakness which is security. Obviously, due to its popularity the weak points in the security of the platform are known to many hackers, which can cause serious problems for someone who does not have the necessary technical knowledge to protect himself.
The free plugins available in the WordPress repository are not officially controlled by the community so there are plugins available that do not follow the required standards on the one hand, on the other hand, may have years to update.
Why would you prefer it?
- Ease of Use. It may have the easiest installation process as well as the simplest operation.
- SEO Friendly. The platform itself is satisfactory in SEO incorporating many good practices. Also, there is always the possibility of expanding with one of the available add-ons in circulation.
- Responsive Design. Most of the themes in circulation are compatible with mobile devices (even free ones).
- Support. With a community of millions of users worldwide, you’ll never be alone in the problems or questions you may have.
Why reject it?
- Security gaps. Although the core of the platform is constantly improved through updates, nevertheless the installation of several plugins in order to serve our needs causes many security gaps.
- Updates. Unfortunately, it is common for the necessary updates made to WordPress to cause problems and bugs in the operation of our website.
- Speed. Websites made with WordPress often contain enough code useless for our needs, which causes unnecessary delays in loading speed.
Immediately next in terms of popularity is JOOMLA. Its management environment is clearly more advanced than WordPress and will enable you to work on more complex projects that include a lot of content and have increased requirements in the organization of pages, maintaining a simple and easy-to-learn philosophy.
We would say that it is generally located between WordPress and Drupal in terms of capabilities and ease of use. Since learning it is not a terribly laborious process and allows us to build quite complex websites.
Again you will find enough available add-ons and themes to expand its capabilities, which are unfortunately limited compared to WordPress.
Why would you prefer it?
- Powerful Admin Interface. Its admin interface provides huge possibilities but remains extremely friendly. Creating and maintaining the structure of a website is very simple in Joomla.
- Strong Community. It has a very good online community (https://community.joomla.org/) where you can get support as well as answers to problems.
Why reject it?
- Small Module’s Marketplace. The number of add-ons circulating is relatively limited, so it may seem difficult to make some setups on your website.
- Plugins Compatibility. Installing add-ons can prove to be a demanding test and in particular, it has been recorded that problems arise with compatibility between different plugins.
It is third in a series of popularity, but in no way falls short in terms of capabilities. Content management (creation and editing of pages and articles) has the same philosophy as the above CMS, but in order to construct the layout of your website (such as menus, headers, and other sections) more technical knowledge is required.
This may deter many, but experienced users are offered opportunities for easy customization as well as scalability. Always sacrificing the necessary time (it is much longer than the equivalent of WordPress and Joomla) in order to gain fluency on this platform.
Drupal-based web pages have fewer needs to install add-ons. This certainly helps to a large extent performance, but also security since no additional code is required.
Why would you prefer it?
- Powerful. Its capabilities for customization and expansion are unique. Suitable for websites that have increased requirements in content organization and user management.
- Safe. Drupal has traditionally been used on government websites, which underlines its increased safety standards.
- Lots of languages. Multilingual websites outside the box can be supported.
Why reject it?
- Popularity. In case you need help on some part of your website it’s much harder to find a Drupal Developer.
- Difficulty. Similarly, learning it is a fairly arduous and time-consuming process and requires a great deal of dedication.
In conclusion, we can say that all 3 CMS presented above are wonderful tools.
FREE VIDEO EXPLAINS HOW TO EARN $138.61 PER DAY PASSIVE INCOME USING THE OPL METHOD..
Content marketing, as well as social media marketing, is a digital marketing strategy whose main purpose is to create and distribute content with the sole purpose to attract and retain…
What is the role of warehousing in logistics? Transportation and Logistics are two integral aspects of the supply chain management process. Both are intertwined, and if one fails, the other…
TL;DR: In this article, we are going to explore the Top 5 Best eBook Creator Software that will help you built great-looking eBooks and lead magnet with a few clicks.…
In this article, I review the new ebook creator software called Sqribble that’s been the ”talk of the town” lately. In my Sqribble Review, you will learn everything you need…
In this article, we are going to explain how to get cashback on Amazon using a brand new cashback app called Fluz. Amazon is the global leader in eCommerce with…
A good logo design sets the standard for your company. When I hear business owners say that they are looking to increase their brand awareness, I always recommend that they…
By Dean Kaplan, CEO and President, The Kaplan Group I spent many years as a CFO and owner of companies in some pretty high-tech fields like software, semi-conductors and digital…
In this article, we are explaining how to use Fluz App – the cashback app everyone is talking about these days. Saving money is a priority for many people, no…
In this Fluz App Review article, we are going to explain in detail what Fluz Cashback App is and if Fluz app is legit. What is Fluz No matter who…
TL;DR: In this Sqribble Vs Designrr article we are comparing the features of two of the best ebook creators that exist on the internet at the moment. If you are…