We live in a technologically advanced world where everyone is using the social media platform or blogs to promote their business. You may be marketing your business on social media platforms, but you may feel that you are not getting the results that your eyes desire to see! Using social media for marketing can be fruitful for your business.
We have listed some important tips on how to communicate with your customers in social media.
The 15 Tips of How to Communicate With Your Customers in Social Media
1) Share testimonials and pictures of happy clients – You must post pictures of happy and satisfied clients. In fact, you can tag them in your social media post, and they will reply to the post. This shows the prospective buyers that your product or service is genuine!
2) Promote the newest products – You can take pictures of the new products and post it on your Facebook or Instagram page. For example – If you have a cake and cupcake business, you can post pictures of the newest design cakes and cupcakes. You could even tag previous customers who ordered the cake from you.
3) Is there a sale? – People love the idea of discounts! We do, and we are sure that you do too! Tell about current discounts on your social media account. Human beings love sales and deals!
4) Post a QUOTE – “Cake is for eternity not just for parties.” If you have a cake business, you can post quotes regarding baking. If you do not have a way with words for the social media posts, you can always take help from a freelance writer. Catchy quotes will help you to get the attention of your target audience.
5) Are you hiring? – You could communicate with your audience by hiring some of them! You may need some workforce in your company. You could even hire freelancers for promoting your business!
6) Create a video of the product or service – Once we planned a camping trip and the manager of the camp sent a video of the activities offered by them. It is a great way to highlight the offers! Human beings are visual creatures, and they believe in what they see!
7) Announce a competition for the viewers – You can get the attention of the prospective buyers by announcing a competition. It will attract attention to your brand.
8) Remind the audience about the money-back guarantee and return policy – You need to gain the trust of your prospective buyers. If they find that you do not provide returns or money-back guarantee, they would never buy from you!
9) Announce deadlines – Most of the online shopping sites offer 20-30% discount for a limited period of time. You can announce the deadlines for the end of season sale, etc.
10) Respond to the queries – When you post pictures of your product and services, there are chances that you would get queries and replies. Make sure you do reply to these queries as this would help you to start a conversation with the target audience and prospective buyers.
11) How can we improve? – You can question the viewers and readers about how you can improve your services or products! This is a thoughtful gesture, and you would get a response.
12) Make the viewers laugh! – Does it solve the purpose? The answer is a YES! You can post funny quotes or taglines. You can use your editing skills and put funny lines into your product description.
13) Using words that the audience loves – There is something extraordinary about hearing the words, ‘free, instant and new.’ Use these words in your posts.
14) Make it ABOUT them! – The product is FOR THE BUYER. You need to communicate with the customers on a regular basis. You must answer irrelevant queries as well. Once you build the trust, they will come back and buy your product. It requires patience!
15) Appreciate the feedback – When someone says nice things about your product, learn to appreciate it and say a polite, ‘thank you!’ You need to respond to these kind gestures because your clients invested money and energy to try out your thing.
Don’t forget to get in touch with your existing and prospective clients. Why should they inquire about a product via social media support? Let them know that you are around! Do note that social media marketing is an effective tool to reach out to your customers and get to know as to what they want! You can hire social media services to do the job for you!
👉 Follow CS on Facebook to receive notications on new articles I publish.
ℹ️ This blog is reader-supported. When you buy through links on this site, I may earn an affiliate commission without any surcharge to you. This helps me continue offer free and qualiy content for the community.