>> Click Here IF You Want to Learn How To Make Real Money Online 😎
GPT Planet Quick Description
- Gptplanet.com is a PTC website that has been running since 2010. The website is running on evolution script and it is owned by the owner of scarlet-click.info.
- The owner of the website is Dimitrios Kornelatos.
- They have a rented referral program with an expensive membership upgrade.
- Members must click at least 4 ads each day to be able to earn from their referrals the day after.
- There is a game called GPTGrid which members can play daily, if you win, you will get your account credited directly to your account balance.
- Free membership comes with 20 chances per day. The earnings will be cleared if the account is not active for the past 60 days.
What I like about GPT planet
- Paying since 2010: GPT Planet is paying according to their terms of payment. The payment gets to you within 7 days of ask.
- The website has been up and running for a long time: The website is paying for over 10 years now and that is the hallmark of a good PTC website. The website has passed the test of time. Gptplanet is a well-managed website; it is unlike some PTC websites that will pay for a few years and stop paying afterward.
- Good affiliate program: You can refer as many as direct referrals as you can. This is a good opportunity to build a big downline which can help you earn a lot of money from the site.
- No country is restricted: There are no restrictions. People from all the countries of the world can join GPT Planet and earn money. You also don’t need to upgrade your membership before you can earn.
- Minimum payout is low: You can withdraw your earnings as soon as you reach just $1 for your first payout, you must, however, have $2 in your account balance to receive the second payout.
- There is an active forum: They have a forum where members can discuss, ask questions and upcoming members can get ideas of how the site works.
What I don’t like about GPT Planet
- Slow earning: If you are a free member, you can’t earn much like the members that are paid. Most of the ads available for free members are between $0.001 and $0.002 per click.
- Relative few Members: Compared to other PTC websites, GPT Planet has few members (only 600 000). For 10 years that is online, it should have at least 1 000 000. If the administrator is not able to get new members to join his website, then he is not going to last long enough.
- Multiple Upgrade Levels: The website offers multiple upgrade levels which is something I don’t like. To get the full advantages of GPT PLanet’s program you have to spend $300 per year on upgrades.
- Rented Referrals: The website is renting referrals. Everyone knows that Rented Referrals are bots and a Ponzi scheme aimed to suck money from new members to pay up the rented referrals of upgraded members.
Gptplanet.com is a good PTC website. After all, I am listing it on my best PTC sites article and to any other article that I suggest trusted PTC websites. I believe they can do many things to improve their website and strengthen their place within the PTC community.
We hope you enjoyed our GPT Planer Review. If you did, please share our GPT Planet Review with the rest of the PTC community and help us spread the word for this Legit PTC website.
How to Build A Profitable Affiliate Marketing Business Fast With Consistent Daily Revenue
✔️ Get UNSTOPPABLE Website Traffic & Commissions With Affiliate Marketing.
✔️ Earn Commissions FAST With This Professional 5-step Training Program to Fast Track Your Success!
✔️ Learn From Industry Experts on How to Create Your Own Long-Term Sellable Online Assets.
TL;DR: In this Sqribble Vs Designrr article we are comparing the features of two of the best ebook creators that exist in the internet at the moment. If you are in a hurry and would…
TL;DR: In this article, we are going to explore the Top 5 Best eBook Creator Software that will help you built great-looking eBooks and lead magnet with a few clicks. If you are in a…
VPS Hosting is based on a virtual private server. The VPS environment is almost the same as that of a dedicated server with the only difference being that it is a form of shared hosting…
VPN usage sharply increases Internet navigation security. But free VPNs have limitations on speed, data volume, and security. For unlimited navigation and torrent downloading, we need Buy a VPN. Why choose a paid VPN There…
For food entrepreneurs, the New Product Launch is the holy grail of your business. This new product holds so much promise—it’ll increase your company’s market share, it’ll boost your annual revenue, and it’ll be the…
Shared hosting refers to a web hosting service in which the host serves pages for more than one website— with each site having its own unique domain name—from one web server. Shared web hosting is…
Welcome to my Perpetual Income 365 Review. This review is some of the few around the internet that explains EXACTLY what Perpetual Income 365 is, what you are going to get from it, and what…
Clickfunnels Vs Getresponse. Which one should you choose? Their both popular email marketing and funnel building platforms with thousands of users from all around the world. The real question is what is the best email…
In this article, I review the new ebook creator software called Sqribble that’s been the ”talk of the town” lately. In my Sqribble Review, you will learn everything you need (upsells, how to use, etc)…
So, you just got your new website! Congratulations on that. What’s the next step? The promotion of your website is the next and most decisive step that you have to take. Through this step, you…