Clixten.info is a ptc website that has been online since 2012. I joined it recently because I wanted to get to know it better before I could write this Clixten review. In this post I will talk about what I like about Clixten and what I don’t, hoping that it will help you deciding to join or not.
Clixten Review – Pros
- Visible Who.is: When a website has its who.is information visible, this is considered to be a good thing. The reason is, you know that the administrator of the website is not hiding behind internet anonymity. In the case of Clixten, it’s who.is is visible. You can check it here. Personally, I fell more ”secure” when I know who the admin of a money-making website is.
- Online for many years: Clixten is online for almost five years. This is a good sign of a well-managed ptc website. Most ptc websites don’t last more than a year. Clixten is online for five. The admin must be doing something right to keep the website running for all these years.
- Received hundreds of new sign ups per day: I told this many times. If a ptc website receives many new members every day, then it is unlikely to shut its doors. The reason it because ”new blood” enters the system, giving the advertisers more sign ups to their promoted websites.
When an advertiser gets many sign ups from a ptc websites advertising, he is going to advertise again — giving thus more money to the administrator and its members. Clixten now has over 600 000 members and growing steadily.
- Has a forum: Clixten has a forum I believe that websites who have a forum are more legit than those who do not. And let me give you an advice. DO NOT join a ptc website that does not have a forum. Period!!
- Many Earning Methods: Clixten has a lot of earning methods. Apart from the watching ads to earn money, Clixten uses close to 10 more methods to help its members earn more money. Here are in detail:
- Watch Ads
- Trying your luck on the Clixgrid
- Trying your luck on Head or Tail Game
- Trying your luck on Crack The Vault Game
- Paid to Sign Up (PTSU) Offers
- Get Paid to Like Pages on Facebook
- Online Offers (from MinuteStuff, Matomy, Wannads, Offers4All, Superrewards, AdClick, ClixWall, PtcWall, BtcWall, SurveyWall)
- Over 80 ads per day: When I clicked the ”View Ads” button, my jaw dropped to the ground. Clixten has over 80 ads available to view and earn money from.
Of course, I quickly realised that most ads are ”Nano” ads and each click pays you $0.0001. That means that if you watch 70 nano advertisements you will earn $0.007. Although, each ”nano” ads is only 2 seconds, it still does not worth your time spend. $0.007 it is not even a cent.
- Low Minimum Cashout: Clixten has a low minimum cash out of only $2.00 for your first time. With each withdraw, the withdraw limit increases until it reaches $5 dollars. So, after your first five withdrawals you will always have to have a minimum of five dollars in order to withdraw your earnings.
- Many payment gateways: Another good feature of Clixten, is that is has many payment gateways. Currently Clixten supports Payza, Payeer, Perfect Money, Solid Trust Pay and Bitcoin.
Clixten Review – Cons
- The Website needs a redesign: First of all, the website does not use a unique script. Now, you know how I feel about ptc websites that do not use a custom-made design for their websites. This shows to me that they do not see seriously their online business.
Apart from that, the website clearly needs a redesign. It’s been online for almost 5 years and the administrator has not made something to make the website look prettier.
- The website has a ton of glitches: For example, when I tried to complete some offers from the many offer-walls it has, half of them never opened. Also, the buy referrals button does not work. The Facebook Like button appears half. Why the administrators pay a web developer to fix these problems?
- Doesn’t have PayPal as payment system: Although on the pros section I mentioned that Clixten has many payment processors, it lacks the one and only, PayPal.
PayPal is the most trusted and secure payment system in the world and when a website does not support PayPal, then for me, something smells fishy.
Clixten’s PayPal account has been permanently limited and Paypal will be no longer offered as payment processor on Clixten. A few years ago, PayPal stated that it will no longer offer its services to websites that they think are not trustworthy. If I was you, I would think twice before investing money and time on Clixten.
- You need to view at least 4 more advertisements to earn clicks from your referrals tomorrow: God, I hate this feature. I generally do not invest my time in PTC website that has this restriction. I don’t like losing money because I haven’t clicked on ads. Also, as a marketer, I like to earn from ptc websites by referring direct referrals. If I don’t click on advertisements, then I will lose money? That’s a NO-NO for me.
- Rent Referrals: Again, a topic that I over covered in this post. Rented Referrals are bots. End of story. Each PTC website that literally steals money from its members by offering this so-called money-making opportunity are not ethical and should be boycotted.
- Many Upgrade Levels: Again, another shady method, administrators use to earn more money. They offer you 5 – 10 upgrade levels to be able to get all the benefits for the particular ptc website.
For example Clixten’s Ultimate Membership plan cost’s $700 per year…
- You have a Maximum number of Direct Referrals you can refer: This is another feature that I really hate and pushes me to avoid investing in this kind of ptc websites. Clixten, has a direct referrals limit of 100 referrals for free members. This tactic is used to force members to upgrade. Very shady and unethical tactic.
- There are withdrawing limits: Clixten has withdraw limits. Here is an excerpt from the F.A.Q section:
Cashouts are being limited for security purpose, in the case there are members that are earning more in the time frame days between cashouts then the cash out limit, there the limits will be increased so everyone to not be limited on earnings.
Standard limit per withdraw – $7.26
So in essence, if you have $50 in your account, you can’t withdraw them all in once. You have to break your money to $7.26 withdrawals. As you upgrade, the limit increases.
Again, a big NO-NO from me.
- Withdrawals take too long to credited to your account: As a member you should know that after you withdraw your funds Clixten states that you will receive your money within 5-10 working days but it could take up to 20 business days to complete all the necessarily account verification.
Personally, I am not willing to wait up to one month to get my payments.
Clixten Review: Other Important Information
- China and Vietnam Members must upgrade their accounts if they want to withdraw their earnings.
- Clixten on Facebook
- Clixten Payment Proofs
- Clixten on EmoneySpace.com
- Traffic Exchange: Clixten also has a traffic exchange feature.
- Clixten’s Who.is page
- Admin name is Pascal Mihaela ans she is from Romania.
Although a legit ptc website I wouldn’t recommend investing in Clixten in terms of promoting it to get direct referrals. I suggest you join other ptc webites that are more affiliate friendly.
Clixten Vs Clixsense
Here is a table that shows how Clixten compares to Clixsense.
I hope you enjoyed my Clixten Review. I’ve done my best to bring you the most honest Clixten Review from my perspective. If you have any suggestions on how to make this Clixten Review better, feel free to contact me or leave a comment below.
Also, I would really appreciate if you share this article to your social networks. It would mean a lot to me.