18 tsu tips to jump-start your new social media earnings..
Yesterday, I wrote my tsu review after 30 days of joining this paying Social Network that looks a lot like facebook. As I said in yesterdays posts, although I am kind of skeptical with it, I am going to take the risk and spend time and effort to make tsu generate income.
I searched the internet for tips and tricks on how to start with tsu and what to do, in order to reach profits faster. I’ve found 18 points that I am listing them below for you to check and start doing right away.
If you haven’t joined tsu yet, note that it is an invite only social network.
That means that you have to be referred by someone else. If you want to join,
then click this link here. It’s my personal invitation to you.
Now let’s get to the 18 tsu tips.
- Tsu has tremendous user interaction. Start by following and friending people with similar interests as you. Most likely over half of them will accept or follow you back.
- Once you have 50 or more friends or followers you can start posting content. Pictures work great. Posting will help you grow your friends and followers as well due to people sharing and interacting with your posts.
- Try to use up all your posts and shares per day to get the most views you can on your posts. Everyday I try to make an increase of views over the previous day. If i do this I also will see an increase in earnings as a bi-product of my efforts.
- TSUPER IMPORTANT Don’t focus on the money. Focus on your followers and friends. Provide them good content and interact with them. The rest will follow on its own.
- You do NOT need to follow someone who is your friend. Either way they will get your posts in their timelines.
- You can share 8 things each day, so share only the best content.
- You can make 24 posts daily. That’s more than enough to influence people. Note that if you would like to post more, you can delete a post that is not very popular and post a new one.
- TSUPER IMPORTANT Focus the content you share in a single niche. This might be chihuahuas, healthy living,internet marketing, business, bodybuilding or anything you like. People tend to follow and engage more on specific topic related posts.
- You are only allowed to follow 1,000 people.
- You probably won’t get rich but the average TSU user will make around $1-5 per day. That’s about $150 per month just for being social.
- Asking for #follow4 follow on every post will fill your own feed with low quality content. Also, you look so desperate and ”real” followers (yes those who actually engage in a post) will not engage in your posts.
- When you comment on posts, make them interesting because people will click on your name and hopefully follow you because they like what/how you write. Do not write one word comments.
- Use visual images when possible vs. lines or blocks of text. People tend to engage more on images than words. Use memes, funny pictures and shocking photos.
- Use top trending hashtags to generate new followers like #tsu #tsunami #tsunation
- In order to see someone’s @ name just hover your mouse over their full name and it will appear.
- Using an excessive number of hashtags does more harm than good. It causes your content to be more “spammy” than informative.
- TSUPER IMPORTANT Take action. Save this guide and Implement everything every day until you make your first penny. After you earn your first penny you can be sure that more money will follow.
Do you have any tips to share with the rest of the community here at Clixsense Success?
If yes, please put it in the comments below and I will update the post along with your personal tsu invitation, so future readers will know who provided this awesome tip for them.
You can join tsu by clicking the red button below. It is my personal invitation to you 🙂